You are here
Art Ex Festival: CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS for ARTISTS
The Art Ex Festival Corporation is seeking artist’s submissions for Art Ex 2019 proposed projects and/or workshops.
Art Ex is a weekend visual arts festival being held September 27th to 29th , 2019 in Grand Falls-Windsor, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada.
Visual artists working in all media are invited to submit proposed activities for Art Ex 2019. Artists may want to consider the following proposed activities, an exhibition, art talks, hands-on workshops for children, youth and adults, an installation, short film making, professional development, artist circle or discussion panel.
Artists are encouraged to consider innovative and fresh ideas for Art Ex 2019.
Art Ex 2019 Theme: “Experience Artistic past”
All submissions should include the following:
1. Proposal: A brief description (maximum 500 words) clearly outlining your project, including proposed activity/project, venue requirements, materials, budget, equipment and any other resources required.
2. Artist Statement
3. Curriculum Vitae
4. Images & Materials to support your Project (including medium & size of works)
5. Self-addressed, sufficiently stamped envelope (for return only).
6. Deadline for submission is June 28th, 2019.
Please mail Submissions to:
Art Ex 2018 Submissions P. O. Box 33, Grand Falls-Windsor, NL., A2A 2L3
Or Emailed to: email@example.com
Please note the following:
- CARFAC/VANL fees will be paid to all participating artists.
- Proposals are reviewed and selected by the Art Ex Festival Director committee.
If submitting more than one application, please forward separately, thanks.