You are here
Applications are now open for the 2020 NWT Film Apprenticeship Program!
The NWTPMA is pleased to partner with the Government of the Northwest Territories to offer film professionals an opportunity to access special funding to be used for on-the-job placements, one-on-one mentorship with an industry professional, or other specialized training opportunities.
Successful applicants will be chosen through a combination of CV/resume, a written project proposal outlining their placement objectives and an interview process. The NWTPMA Board of Directors will serve as a selection jury for this process.
Applicants are eligible to receive up to $6,250 in funding towards the cost of travel, accommodation and mentorship fees in order to complete their placements. The NWTPMA will provide funds for 80% of the total amount of the proposed activity. Each applicant selected for funding will be required to contribute the remaining 20% of the total funding amount of their application.
All applications will be reviewed on a first-come basis, so interested parties are encouraged to submit as soon as possible.
Open only to NWT residents
Active NWTPMA membership is required
Placement must be completed prior to March 31, 2020
To apply, click here.